NJ PondGuys offers clean-out services your pond, removing accumulated debris from the bottom of your pond or water garden. Cleaning your pond is normally annual and very important aspect of good pond management.
Regular Pond Maintenance Services
Our Maintenance Services Include:
- Maintenance of visual presentation of pond
- Maintenance of filtration including cleaning of skimmers, biofilters and pump maintenance
- Monitoring and partial water changes as necessary
- Provide instructions regarding feeding.
-You will also be provided detailed instructions on dosage and frequency for the use of beneficial bacteria and other water treatments.
- Procurement and replacement service for livestock and supply items:
fish food, Beneficial bacteria, Dechlorinator and Aquatic plant fertilizer.
- Regular inspection of pond lighting system
- Trim aquatic plants
- "Top off" your pond, pull up stringy algae, sticks, leaves, etc.
- Fertilize aquatic plants
We handle all aspects of you pond or water features' care. From start to finish and year after year - You can count on us !
We are located in Jackson New Jersey, but service the following areas listed below.
Ocean County New Jersey, Monmouth County New Jersey, Jackson, Freehold, Cream Ridge, Millstone, New Egypt, Toms River, Lakewood, Lakehurst, Allentown, Whiting, Point Pleasant , Lincroft, Little Silver, Red Bank, Rumson, Belmar, Brielle, Navesink, Ocean Township Oceanport, Point Pleasant, Shrewsbury, Spring Lake, Tinton Falls, Wall Township, Wayside, West Long Branch, Sea Bright, Monmouth Junction, Manalapan, Howell, Aberdeen, Allenhurst, Marlboro, Lacey, Atlantic Highlands, Eatontown, Fair Haven, Farmingdale, Interlaken,Loch Arbour, Neptune City, Sea Girt, Long Branch, Shark River Hills, Oakhurst, Wanamassa, Wayside, Old Bridge, Brick, and many more.